So, I know I’m a little late in posting idea for Halloween decor. That’s because I’m a little late in decorating for Halloween. Between the big birthday party, miracle worker week projects, and getting Halloween costumes together. This kind of stuff has gotten pushed way down on my list.
In fact, the only reason these got done is that my friend Shellie orchestrated the project and brought me the materials. All I had to do was paint/sand the blocks and apply the vinyl letters (I actually let my kids do the painting). It was too easy–so I made mine a little more difficult. I used Halloween scrapbook paper, tore it to size (much easier than cutting) and modge-podged it to the blocks before applying the letters.
Kind of fun for a different look! I did goof, however. The little candlestick thing was supposed to go under the bottom “E”, but I think I used the wrong block for the “E” and it didn’t fit. I like it under the “K” but now I need to find a fuzzy spider or something, to sit on the “E.”
Happy trick or treating!