Welcome to my PARTY Party!
- The Party occurred in 2011 (That way, you wouldn’t have linked it up before).
- It was a REAL party (not just a product photoshoot–as much as I love to look at those! I want to see the real parties with real guests and all of the variables that come with them!
- You (the submitter) played the major role in the planning and execution of the party (others can have helped, but this needs to be your own work and your own post).
- Your entry will need to display my party party button so I know you’re playing and others can come and play too!
By entering you are giving me permission to post pictures or small excerpts from your post on my blog, which I will always do with credit and a link.
- Complete party plan. Where possible, show the activities that the guests participated in as well as the food and decorations. I’d love to get a feel for what it would have been like to have been a guest at that party.
- Use of theme. How well was the theme incorporated into the various party elements.
- Originality. I love unique and/or cleverly themed parties.
- Appropriateness and personalization. I love parties that really take the guest of honor (where applicable) and their guests into consideration in all the plans and the details.
- Overall visual appeal.
I think all my yammering is bringing this party down. Just link-up your party, grab some refreshments, and have fun party surfing!