Thanks to everyone who participated in our Blog Hop Valentines Linky Party! Here are a few of the fabulous ideas shared that caught my eye.
1) I love the fresh colors of this Neon Marquee Love Sign by Free Time Frolics!
2) How beautiful is this watercolor Gem Valentine’s Card by Persia Lou? What makes it even better is it is a printable you all can use!
3) I love the pretty pastel colors on these candy-heart inspired “VOWELentines” cookies by The Partiologist. They also come with a printable tag if you want to give them as a teacher gift.
4) I love looking at candy conversation hearts more than eating them. This is a fun idea to display them inside of a glass block with a vinyl LOVE sign on the outside. Free cut file for the vinyl and directions available at My Paper Craze.
5) Here is another take on a marquee LOVE sign. This one by Crafting in the Rain features the very popular woodgrain and gold trends.
6) A Valentine’s cake you can play a game with by The Partiologist! This one looks like a bit of work to me, but it is so cute! She tops the cake with chocolate X’s and O’s which is perfect for Valentine’s Day and for Tic Tac Toe!
7) Is there a little person in your life who has “stolen your heart?” How cute to make him (or her) a “Love Bandit” onesie with hat and mask to complete the look! Tutorial by Delightfully Noted.
8) I’m a sucker for a good pun, so I loved these “Eat Your Heart Out” printables by Shaken Together meant to hold utensils and paper goods for your Valentines get-together.
9) Not sure if I love the concept or the title of the “Make My Heart Pound Cake” by Pint-Sized Baker, more. Again, it is a bit labor intensive, but what a fun surprise for those you love!
To see more great ideas, check out which posts were the favorites of all of the blog hop bloggers over at the Design Dazzle recap.
Are you doing any projects for Valentine’s Day this year?