I really can’t believe that in one week I will be at Thanksgiving Point for the first ever SNAP Conference! I can’t wait–except that I still have a ton to do to get ready! I am so fortunate to get to be part of the SNAP! Team and to be speaking with some amazing party girls on a panel about Party Planning on a Budget! Just to make sure I know what I’m talking about, I’m throwing my daughter’s b-day party (on a budget) this weekend. (Yes, I am certifiable).
So while I make my party and birthday preparations, I wanted to give you a little more info about SNAP! First off, it is sold-out, so if you weren’t able to get a ticket, yet…too bad, so sad. Just kidding! What I mean to tell you is that even though you will miss out on amazing experiences (like hearing my panel speak!), you still have an amazing FREE opportunity to connect with some of your favorite bloggers, if you are going to be in Utah next weekend!
The Queen Bee Market @ SNAP! is open to the public with no door charge. You can come and browse all of the beautiful, handmade goodness, with out spending a penny. (Now if you want to take it home with you, that is a different story–so don’t forget your wallet!). On Friday night, conference attendees will be mingling at the market, so you might get to rub elbows with a few Blogstars, after all! I have heard such good things about the items for sale and the gorgeous displays of the vendors at Queen Bee Market. I can’t wait to see it all for myself!
If you are attending SNAP! A couple of things:
- Jump on over and participate in the #SNAPit chat this morning! It’s all about attending blogging conferences. Everyone gets a little nervous before these things. This will be a great way to get all of your questions answered.
- I’d like to thank Tauni for writing my packing list for me! That will expedite things!
- Please don’t be afraid to introduce yourself to me. I’d love to meet you! Especially if you actually have read my blog! It makes me so happy to connect with readers! I will warn you that people who knew my blog didn’t always recognize me at the last couple of conferences that I attended. So maybe I look different in real life? I don’t know.
- If I seem busy at SNAP!, it’s because I am. I totally plan on meeting as many people as I can and getting to know you, but I do have several responsibilities and my party panel, so if I seem rushed or distracted, it’s because I am. But I think there will still be lots of time in between responsibilities to chat. Please don’t take it personally if I have to run off.
- Come hear me speak! I am really excited about the panel I will be speaking on. It’s going to be tough to choose which classes to attend–I want to go to them all, but I do think ours will be very fun for any party girl, or anyone who ever throws parties at all!
Are you coming to SNAP! What are you most excited about? What are you most nervous about? And most importantly, have you figured out what you are wearing yet? (I haven’t)