Has it happened at your house yet?
Have your children started complaining about being bored this summer?
If you live in Arizona, I may just have the solution for you! Have you heard of Pogo Passes? Some of my friends have had these for a couple of years and love them! For a one-time fee, you get admission to 15 different venues (most venues allow multiple visits), including some of our favorite family fun places!
Such as the Phoenix Zoo!
SEA LIFE Aquarium
Enchanted Island Amusement Park
And a couple of D-backs games! Just to mention a few.
- Sunsplash (1 visit anytime)
- Sea Life Aquarium (TWO visits anytime)
- Phoenix Zoo (TWO visits anytime)
- Diamondbacks Games (TWO games)
- Rattlers Games (THREE games)
- Arizona Museum of Natural History (anytime)
- ASU Sporting Events (women’s basketball, soccer, wrestling, volleyball, gymnastics, track and field)
- Enchanted Island (FOUR visits, Fridays & Saturdays)
- Jump Street (TWO visits, Monday & Wednesdays)
- Stratum Laser Tag (TWO visits, dates and times listed)
- Phoenix Rock Gym (TWO visits, gear is $5, if needed)
- Tempe Paintball (TWELVE visits, one per month, not Saturdays, includes gun rental, air & 100 paintballs!)
- National Comedy Theatre (SIX visits, Fri. and Sat., occasional Thurs.)
- Skateland & Great Skate (TWO visits per month, skate rental not included, but can bring your own)
- Brunswick Zone (TWO visits per week, shoe rental not included, excludes Sat. and some other special days)
No excuses for boredom here! What have you been doing to bring some fun to your summer?
DISCLOSURE: I am a Pogo Pass affiliate and will make a small commission off of your purchase if you use my code. All opinions expressed herein are my own!